We believe that an informed and educated patient is able to participate in a shared decision making process regarding the treatment so at every step, an attempt is made to inform and educate our patient about their symptoms and treatment. All treatment plan are explained to patient prior to starting treatment. We adopt an exercise based treatment approach combined with advice regarding posture and body care. Our physiotherapists have considerable expertise in the management of all acute and chronic problems and may supplement the exercise base treatment with other treatment modalities.
Our main focus is to give quality treatment. We never compromise with our quality. All treatments are carried out by experienced and enthusiastic physiotherapists. Our motto is to make you fit in as quick as possible time.
1. Specialist in Manual Therapy (C.M.T.)
2. Super specialists in Disc compression and its rehabilitation
3. Specialist in Spine and all joints manipulation
4. Specialist in Rehabilitation of Spinal Cord Injury Patients
5. Specialist in Spinal Scoliosis
6. Super specialists in Disc compression and its rehabilitation
7. Specialist in all neurological conditions
8. Specialist in Chiro-techniques
9. Specialist in Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation 10. Specialist in Surgical & Clinical Leprosy 11. Specialist in Cardio Pulmonary Physiotherapy 12. Specialist in Cerebral Palsy 13. Specialist in Taping Technique 14. Specialist in Neuro – Developmental Therapy (NDT) 15. Specialist in Varicose veins rehabilitation 16. Specialist in Postural faults and ergonomics
Certified practitioner of Cardio-Pulmonary-Cerebral Resuscitation (C.P.C.R.) recognized by the Department of Emergency Medicine, A.I.I.M.S. (All India Institute of Medical Sciences).